TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR VEHICLES TECHNOLOGY
WHAT IS ONSTAR?
OnStar is a comprehensive in-vehicle safety, security and communication service. We can keep you safely connected in ways you never thought possible.
OnStar is more than a button you push. It’s a connection you make with the outside world—every day.
Its powerfully simple services take care of you, inform you, and get you to where you’re going. OnStar also lets you connect to a real person when you need help—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The more you use it, the better it gets.
OnStar: Safely connecting you in ways you never thought possible.
HOW TO INSTALL BLUETOOTH IN CHEVROLET VEHICLES
Bluetooth for hands-free calling has been around for several years. Chevrolet MyLinkTM1 takes that Bluetooth technology to the next level with streaming audio. Most devices can be paired to the Bluetooth system and if your device supports streaming audio, your music will play over the vehicle's stereo speakers, without ever having to be plugged in, keeping your cabin uncluttered and wire-free.
Pair Your Device
To access many of Chevrolet MyLink'sTM1 features, you must first pair your device to the system. MyLink is compatible with most Bluetooth®-enabled devices; however, to utilize some of the more advanced features, you must have a smartphone that runs on iPhone® OS, BlackBerry®, or AndroidTM platforms.
SIRIUS XM RADIO
Across town, across the country, or across the border, SiriusXM™ has more of what you want to hear.*
SiriusXM™ is satellite radio that gives you a wider range of formatted listening options across a wider range coast-to-coast. Plus, factory-installed SiriusXM™ is available on most GM vehicles and standard on many models.
Check out why SiriusXM™ is your ideal choice for listening enjoyment:
- Access to music, news, sports, entertainment, comedy, kids/family programming, and so much more
- Channels dedicated to a wide variety of specific music genres
- All music channels 100% commercial-free
- Signal coverage from coast-to-coast*
- Parental controls
- Real-time artist/song display
- Additional units available for home use
- Available access to SiriusXM TM online
* Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. Visit www.siriusxm.ca for details.
All About MyLinkTM Radio
Chevrolet MyLinkTM Radio1 offers the entertainment of Stitcher SmartRadioTM , Gracenote®, a USB2 connection for flash memory capability, and an enhanced hands-free voice control system that makes it simple for drivers to use while navigating the road.
Get ConnectedMyLink lets you connect your smartphone to your Chevrolet vehicle without the use of wires. A 17.8-cm (7-inch) diagonal, high-resolution touchscreen display combined with the latest technology allows you to stay in control without using multiple devices.
Re-Program Key-Fob Instructions
1. Sit in the driver's seat of your GM truck and close all of the vehicle's doors behind you.
2. Slide your key into the ignition cylinder. Press and hold the "Unlock" button on the control panel of the driver's-side door.
3. Continue to hold down the "Unlock" button. Toggle the key between the "On" and "Off" ignition positions. Follow this sequence, maintaining a rapid, yet even, pace: "On," "Off," "On," "Off."
4. Release the "Unlock" button; the truck's power locks will cycle to indicate that the programming mode has been successfully accessed.
5. Press and hold the "Lock" and "Unlock" buttons on the GM key fob until the power locks perform a second automatic locking cycle.
6. Turn the key to the "On" ignition position to exit the key fob programming mode.
Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_7378437_program-fobs-gm-model-trucks.html#ixzz3497jXrh7